MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 HOME AND BUSINESS FOR 1 MAC USER
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac is designed for users and small businesses that want Office with the power of Outlook for email, calendars, and contacts. It's the Office you know and trust, updated to take advantage of Mac features, including Retina display and full screen view.
- Microsoft Word
- Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The Design tab provides quick access to features and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
- Microsoft Excel
- Analyze and visualize your data in intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations. And Presenter View displays the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
- Microsoft OneNote
- It's your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others. Use it for school assignments, work projects, travel plans, party planning, and more.
- Whether you're working on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad, you'll have instant access to your documents anytime, anywhere with OneDrive cloud storage.
The product is for one MAC user only. Life Time activation.
The product information usually send out within 8 business hours to buyer's email address,